It is our great pleasure and honor to extend to you a warm welcome to attend the “4th World Congress on Health Economics, Health Policy and Healthcare Management” which will be held during September 13-14, 2018 Zurich, Switzerland.
The theme of this year conference “Equity in delivery and financing of health services & health care across life cycle” brings together renowned experts from the international scientific community to provide a premier inter-multi-trans-disciplinary to exchange their latest results related to Health financing, health care services, Pharmaceutical manufacturers, health insurance, health econometrics, Behavioural economics, health outcome research, health care markets, international health economics, macro and micro economics.
- Health policy-makers
- Health care administrators
- Health care professionals
- Ministry of Health staff at the policy, operational decision-making levels in central and decentralized units
- Ministry of Planning staff working in the health sector
- Health economists
- Researchers who have the on-the-ground skills of health care delivery and want to understand the logic of health care as an industry
- Graduates from health sciences and social sciences
- IT professionals who are interested in structuring practical research that measures the impact of proposed programs and health policy changes
- Students participating in the Master Health Sciences
- Medical health officers – They will be able to provide better services to the consumer
- Paramedical students – They manage various medical situations and economies of it and can be able to better advise the customers
- Individual hospital facility are benefited as this facilitate them of the hospital and perceive what services are needed by the customers of the hospital and the way will they be funded.
- Pharmaceutical and health insurance corporations will be benefited as this may facilitate in understanding the demand and provide varied health and insurance products and evaluate the economic viability of the same for the company.
Official Website: https://healtheconomics.healthconferences.org/